BenchTop Extraction Arm
BenchTop Extraction Arm FX2 50 Original
The best and most cost-efficient solution for applications where small, flexible and easy-to-use arms are preferred.
BenchTop FX2 arms are made of lightweight anodized aluminum sections, with two or three adjustable, composite friction joints. Offering strength and durability combined with easy handling, they can be used in many types of environment. They are especially suitable for applications where small, flexible and easy-to-use arms are preferred.
A robust and reliable all-round arm for general applications where there is little risk of electrical discharges or attack by aggressive chemicals.
- Optimal efficiency and low noise provides safe and quite working environment
- Ceilings, walls and floors or fixed to worktops mountings and cut2fit extension profile gives maximum installation flexibility
- The two outermost arm joints can rotate and swivel through 360°, which gives the unique maneuverability
- The lean, smooth and aesthetic design allows arms to fit well in any environment without compromising its durability and reliability
- Highly integrated products that save time and costs, as well as providing the reliability and functionality to deliver a better performance
FX-Ceiling Cover Plate.
Cover false/dropped ceiling openings caused by both extension profile and ducting.
Available In Stock Hood Options
Powder coated white metal hood, made of aluminum, is designed to capture contaminants in high temperature, aggressive fume where corrosion resistance must be assured or dust splatter. It can be attached directly on mini-hood, irrespective of arm size.
Transparent combi hood, made of PET-G plastic, arms is designed to capture contaminants with low energy. It can be attached directly on mini-hood, irrespective of arm size.
Transparent flange hood, made of PET-G plastic, is designed to maximize the capture zone without hinder objects on the bench or the user. It can be attached directly on mini-hood, irrespective of arm size.
Pressure Drop Diagram
Sound Level Diagram
- Flange: PP
- Tubes: Aluminum, anodized 10 μm
- Damper adjustment handle: Aluminum, anodized 10 μm
Internal spring: Stainless steel
Damper blade: Conductive TP & PP plastic
- Joints: PP with glass fibre reinforcement
Plastic rings: PP with glass fibre reinforcement
Axial locking rings: PP with glass fibre reinforcement
Adjustment knobs: PA & EDS plastic
Threaded shaft inside joints: Stainless Steel
- Duct connector: EPDM Rubber
- Swivel: Aluminum, powder coating
Bearings swivel: PP plastic with glass fibre reinforcement
Max. working radius: 1430 mm (56.3 in)
A: 500 mm (19,7 in)
B: 700 mm (27,6 in)