Now Hiring Laboratory & Fume Hood Sales Reps
Our Laboratory Furniture In Stock Business is Off the Hook!
And we need sales help! Looking for candidates experienced in sales, although, entry level positions are available. Start a career, earn great money, work independently, plan your own schedule, and job stability.
Our growing sales office seeks an experienced, motivated Outside Sales Rep to cold call, meet customers, help them find what they need and sell new products. This is NOT door to door sales, it is business to business.
We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. The successful candidate will receive on-the-job training, then take over. We have been in Salt Lake for more than 20 years, offer great benefits, and a staff who you will enjoy!
If this sound like you, we want to meet you, apply today!
We have great sales support:
- Web leads
- Make appointments
- Marketing and lead generation
- Narrow down businesses for successful cold calling
- Converting an opportunity into a sale
- Overall sales assistance
- AND, our vendor will provide ALL the product knowledge to the customer
Ah…A sales person’s dream. So, if you want a sales position where you find customers, make great relationships, and not get caught up in the office details, this is for you.
These are large projects, you only need a few sales a month to earn big money.
Want to know more about our products?
Benefits & Schedule:
Benefits after six months! Paid holidays and paid vacation. We will pay 50% of your healthcare benefits. (Health & Dental)
Monday — Friday, during normal business hours
(not ordered in priority or importance)
- Answering sales calls and helping customer with product needs
- Designing and drawing proposed systems for customers
- Preparing component list of materials based on customer needs
- Preparing quote and proposal package for customer
- Helping marketing department write case studies and past projects for the web
- Supporting Sales Manager with all incoming projects
- Assisting Sales Manager on lab furniture sales calls
- Good Reading Comprehension and Writing Skills
- Outgoing personality
- Phone support/Customer Service
- Detail Oriented
- Driver’s License (No DUI’s)
- Some college preferred
- Background in sales or sales support a plus
Please email me your resume and I will contact you. You may call me if you have questions or want more information about the position. I am available M – F 8:00a – 4:30p.