Bench Top Fume Hoods Utah
Bench top fume hoods are the most common fume hoods sold in Utah. They are compatible with most laboratory furniture or can be ordered with furnishing that is specifically made for fume hoods. It is energy efficient, which many facilities think about with Utah’s air quality getting worse every year. We have access to a $4 million inventory of fumes hoods in stock, including bench top fume hoods for Utah. Since our bench top fume hoods are in stock, it makes replacements or upgrades faster and easier.
Most Common Fume Hood in Utah
It’s usually the standard for most laboratory facilities such as: laboratory testing, hospitals, schools, medicine, and more. Bench top fume hoods are the most common fume hood sold in Utah and most likely throughout the US. This fume hood is compatible with most laboratory facilities with access to exhaust fumes though a duct connected outside or we can install one.
Compatible with Most Laboratory Furniture
There are numerous ways to add bench top fume hoods to existing furniture since it rests on a counter top. Or our furnishing can be purchased which is flammable resistant, has chemical resistant lining, and labeled as such. Stylish and sleek options are available such as size, color, granite, and steel. We can also connect you with local Utah companies that can provide full-service counter top contractors.
Energy efficiency is an important feature about bench top fume hoods. The fans inside, or “baffle”, makes the airflow efficient and eliminates the exhaust though the fume hood effectively. This is something to consider when choosing laboratory fume hoods. Many facilities think about this with Utah’s air quality becoming increasingly worse.
Bench Top Fume Hoods In Stock Features:
- Two pre-wired 120V 20amp GFCI duplex receptacles
- One pre-wired 20amp light switch
- Pre-wired vapor tight T8 fluorescent light fixture
- Each hood side post and interior are punched and plugged to receive 5 service fixtures
- Upper left side post is punched for optional fan switch
- One pre-wired outlet on roof of hood for an optional alarm
- Upper right-side post is punched for optional alarm
Developed for the purpose for research and healthcare laboratories; the bench top fume hood is energy saving & a high performance fume hoods. Utilizing computational fluid dynamics, it’s safe and creates a superior operating environment without the need for additional components to add or inject air into the hood chamber.
By controlling baffle pressurization, it achieves the bench top fume hood‘s proper capture and containment at a 60 FPM face velocity. Additionally, we do it with a sash opening of 24” (61 cm). JMP’s chemical fume hoods meet or exceed SEFA 1 standards.
- 24” (61 cm) deep clear interior
- For bench top, counter tops or cabinetry & casework
- Low static rectangular exhaust duct
- Integral stainless steel 12” (30.5 cm) round duct transition
- Slotted rear baffle for even plenum balance
- Safe operation at 60 fpm
- Chemically resistant white Poly glass liner
- UL1805 listed, ANSI/ASHRAE 110-1995, UL1275
- Three year hood superstructure warranty
- Chain & Sprocket sash mechanism with the exclusive ICI lifetime warranty
- Exclusive standard 43 1/2” (110.5 cm) tall full view sash area
- Tempered glass sash with full-length formed steel handle for a neat, clean appearance and streamline air passage
- Color: Pearl White
Location in Salt Lake City, UT
Fume Hoods In Stock
2180 South Constitution Blvd
Salt Lake City, UT 84119