Exhaust Snorkels in Salt Lake City, UT
Exhaust Snorkels Salt Lake City, UT for eliminating the hazardous fumes, aggressive chemicals, the risk of static electricity and sparks and is corrosion resistance. Features to the wall, ceiling, or benches.
The ORIGINAL model is a robust and reliable all-around arm for general applications where there is little risk of electrical discharges or attack by aggressive chemicals. The arm is shown fitted with a multi-purpose transparent hood.
The ESD/EX model is designed for use in electronic environments where there is a risk of electrostatic discharges. Following the risk assessment, the ESD/EX can also be used for certain applications in explosive environments. The arm is made of conductive materials, eliminating the risk of static electricity and sparks. The hood is made of anodized metal.
The CHEM model has profiles made of double anodized aluminum. The arm is ideal for fume extraction in aggressive environments that require corrosion resistance. The arm shown here is fitted with a painted, corrosion-resistant metal hood.
- Arms are 2″, 3″, or 4″ in diameter, consisting of thin-walled anodized aluminum sections specific to the model
- Noted models are corrosion resistant
- Exhaust connection point swivels with 360-degree rotation
- The adjustment knobs on the articulated friction joints are supported by ball-bearings
- Mini-bell mouthed hood is supplied with the arm
- All arms are provided with dampers
- The snorkel is furnished complete with wall/ceiling mount bracket and 43” (109.2 cm) extension, which can be trimmed